Accounts are records to store customer information like name, website, industry and location.
- Using the left-side navigation menu select Accounts.
- In the slide-out menu click on the light blue plus icon.
- In the new window enter data into the fields displayed, (*Name is the only required field)
- Attempt to enter the revenue, operating margin and net income if your organization uses this data to quantify the benefit of your solution
- HINT: To speed up account creation, if the company is public, just enter their stock symbol or company name into the first field displayed on the account wizard page and click the search icon (Selling to Zebras will attempt to autofill the form...it doesn't always work, but when it does, it's SUPER-COOL!!!)
- Click "Create"
- Click "X" in top right corner to exit the wizard...or continue and create a related opportunity!