You must Link a Google Drive account to create and manage your Sales Material. The power of Google allows you to organize, share, and restore previous revisions of the Sales Material you create.
Requirement: Google Drive Account (sign up for free)
- Go to www.google.com and sign out of your google account in the top right corner
- Go to https://app.sellingtozebras.com, go to User Profile by clicking on the user image in the top right
- In the Selling To Zebras App, select the Link button in the integration section for Google Drive
- Enter your Google credentials in the tab that opens
- By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked . Click the icon and allow popups for this site.
- Click Allow to let Selling To Zebras manage sales materials.
- Close the tab and return to the application
- Selling to Zebras will now allow you to create, share and backup your sales materials with all of the features of Google Drive.
- Link button inactive- Your session timed out. Refresh page to make sure you have not been signed out
- Allow popups
- 400 Issue - You may need to Clear cache and cookies
- Multiple Google Accounts Issue - You may need to unlink multiple Google Accounts (Remove alternate email addresses)